Vision Alliance is an initiative of ICEVI, IAPB and WBU to create greater synergy and collaboration between the three organizations at the global, regional and national levels to improve services and programs of each organization.
Areas of synergy:
- Development mechanisms to ensure a systematic exchange of information between the three organizations.
- Identify areas of common concern on which the three organizations can work together through joint advocacy.
- Create common platforms where stakeholders such as parents, people with visual disabilities, voluntary organizations, educators and ophthalmologists can work together in planning comprehensive services for people with visual disabilities.
- Concept of Vision Alliance – English, French, Spanish
- About IAPB – English
- About ICEVI – English, French, Spanish
- About WBU –English
For more information on
Join ICEVI by
becoming an Individual